Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy(?) Birthday...




Hey Bro,

I was going to leave a post on your blog but I decided not to. Happy birthday. I miss you. I used to think you are around, watching over me and shit. Do I think that now? I don't know. That feeling used to help me get thru the times I miss you. Now that I don't believe that...you know where I am going with this.

I just hope you are fine wherever you are. I miss your hugs, I miss you calling me "sis" hundred times a day, I miss all our pranks, I miss crying like a baby when I heard about your plans of moving to the US. Where the fuck did you move to now? I know you are nowhere close to me. Just give me the strength to carry on with life without you in it.

Heh. It's been a year and a half. I am mad, aren't I? You always knew that :)

I love you, Bro...

Labels: ,