Wednesday, July 11, 2007

And she found it...





When I watch a chick flick (which I normally don't), I get pretty irritated. Why? Cuz I didn't believe those events actually happen. Girl, guy fall magically in love. Guy proposes. They live happily ever after. Not to forget, the mind-blowing first kiss. But you know what? They do happen. Life is not full of shit, actually. There is ALWAYS a reason why things happen. I know that sounds like a cheesy way to justify the shitty past BUT it is true. If you had a depressing heart break, there is a reason for it besides the fact that one of you fucked up real bad. And you will know the reason at some point in the future.

I did. I wondered for years together why things happen the way they do. And when something good happened, I d know its not for real, I d wait for things to go bad. That was the perpetual pattern of events. But now, it's all happening. For real. And I am happy. Very happy. This time, I am not going to let anything bring me down. NOTHING. I deserve this and I am going to enjoy every bit of it like cinderella or any other miserable girls from the chick flicks. Yaay!!

Labels: ,