Friday, July 20, 2007

Narcotics are a joke!!




From what I have heard, being in love gets people high and weird. To me, its exactly like a weed trip. I have not really experienced it but I am saying this from what I have heard from dopeheads. I feel cozy and I smile to myself like a retard. I eat a lot. I laugh excessively. Everything basically slows down. Sigh..what a trip! Oh and boy is it addictive!

Here is something funny I read:

My Dear Wife,

You will surely understand that I have certain needs that your 54 year old body can no longer supply. I am very happy with you and I value you as a good wife. Therefore after reading this letter, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 year old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel. Please don't be perturbed - I shall be back home before midnight . When he came home, he found the following letter on the dining room table:


My Dear Husband,

I received your letter and thank you for your honesty. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old. At the same time I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, my tennis coach who, like your secretary, is also 18 years old. As a successful businessman and with your excellent knowledge of math, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference: 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18 Therefore, I will not be back before lunch time tomorrow.


I have been compulsively thinking what I want to write about and I ended up writing a "poem". This is pretty much how dopeheads write. I have no clue what the poem conveys. This week has been very eventful and too many things have been happening in too little time. Is that a good thing? Only time will tell. What I do know is that I am comfortable being happy. I am enjoying this feeling for it is far better than not being loved in return or him telling you that you have all the qualities that he hates in a person.I am surprised I survived all that. And I thank those people who have made me a stronger and a better human being. They have hurt me, cared for me, spited me, touched me. I loved them with all I had, lied to them, hurt them and I still love them. Wow, I am random today. Anyway, here is the poem.

Did he die for your sins? Did he pay the real price?
Did he feel the real pain? Did he plead and cry?
If he died for your sins, will you not sin again?
If he bled for your pleasures, what is it that you gain?
The cross eclipsed the sun, the day was dark,
Was that the end or the start? what did his suffering mark?
They still lie and hurt, when they take his name,
When he died, died humanity; as he took all the blame.

Yes, I need therapy.

Labels: , ,