Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Us...ish.



Ah, I have been thinking about what to write for over an hour now. And I still am. One thing I realized is that it's not enough for one to feel like writing. You ought to know what you want to write about! Especially when you are multi-tasking and yet, that compulsive thought about wanting to write wont go away,*yawn* besides which it is 2:13 am or so my comp indicates. I think I should write about umm...umm.. there I go again! I woke up rather late today, went to baywatch with Roma. The gang i.e, Roma, Buh, Roonerthespooner and I were supposed to meet to "plan" out our weekend. Ok, here is a quick glance of our planning sessions.
Me- Hey! You guys want to do something this weekend?
Rooner- Oh yeah, lets go to bikes! *almost jumping off his chair*
Roma- You guys go ahead.
Buh- I m not sure if I can make it.
Me- Alright then. We' ll do something else. Like..umm..umm..
Roma- How about a beach resort on mahab?
Rooner- Oh yeah, lets go to mahabs! *jumping off his chair this time*
Buh- I m not too sure, you guys go ahead.
Me- So, lets plan this out. We leave around lunch-time and stay there for the night, get back next morning.
Roma- Hey, how about Ooty? Fuck mahabs!
Rooner- Yeah! Oh my god! That's a great idea! *from the floor on which he fell , jumping off his chair the last time*
Buh- No way! I can't make it.
Me- Why, buh?
Buh- Just can't. You guys go ahead.
* Rooner, Roma and I exchanging the we-can't-go-without-buh-cuz-he-might-cry-later look*
Me- Alright. Lets stick to mahabs then.
Rooner- Umm..but, but, but I wanna go to Ooty *moving his hands around like a baby that cries for lollypop*
Roma- Yeah, we should. Buh, c'mon. We have never done this before and it 'll be fun!
Buh- Nope. I can't.
Me- Ok, you guys..I m starting to get a little pissed off. How about you guys deciede and tell me?
*Rooner still throwing a mega tantrum in the background while eveyone is trying to do their best to ignore it*
Roma- Fine. Mahabs it is then.
Buh- Mahabs is good.
Rooner- But, Ooty is so much more fun * in his whiny, chummy voice*
Buh (a little annoyed now. Whew! finally)- No arun, we can't go there.
Rooner- Fine. We can do Mahabs. *like he gave up his pride and honor*
Me- Ok, so no more going back and forth because apparently, I m sick of it.
And then, we all say bye to each other and leave. Roma and I are on her bike.
Roma- Pri, Pri! How about Pondicherry. Cheap booze, stay, travel..everything. It ll be fun.
Me- Right..I guess.
Roma- Message the guys and ask them!
I message.
Buzz. Reply from Buh- No!
Rooner- I m ok with anything. Convince Buh.
Me- Fuck Roms, I m not getting sucked into this again. You guys deciede.
Roma- Pri, I m driving. Just call Buh.
Me- Arrrrrrrrrghhhhhh!

So, that was a preview of our "plans" and how they are "made". You get to know from the above conversation about every individual's character. One is still in the embryo twenty two years after his birth, one wants everyone to stick to his time-table. Well, the other two are angels. Now go figure!

Labels: , ,