Friday, September 26, 2008

To-Do


Yeah, I know it has been a while. You know it's not too easy to balance out a life that involves morning sickess, work, cooking and extreme fatigue. Again, everything paid off when we got to see the baby in the ultrasound. With the hands and legs and everything! Yeah ! It's human! And growing and stuff. While undergoing one of my "mood swing" phases, I was thinking about how much I have really "accomplished" in life.

So here is the list of the things I have done and the things I am yet to do.


Spend a whole night gazing at the stars
Laugh till I fall off my chair.
Cry till I fall off my chair.
Get so wasted that I dont remember a thing the next day.
Be extremely sober around extremely wasted people.
Hit it off with a girl.
Fall in love hopelessly and unconditionally.
Get so angry that I have wanted to stab someone repeatedly.
See desert, ocean and snow on the same day.
See clouds below me.
Write a book.
Get a tattoo.
Stop swearing for a few months at least.
Stop drinking.
Stay up all night talking and fall asleep at 8 am.
Finish ten masters degree.
Get married to the man of my dreams.
Not be impulsive.
Start my own practice of counselling.
Try weed.
Try Mushrooms.
Dress up like a pirate.
See Grand Canyon during Sunset.
Have absolutely nothing on my mind.
Fall asleep thinking I wont wake up the next day.
Feel really scared of losing someone.
Appear on a hugeass Billboard.
Be a man for a day.
Send a message in a bottle.
Ride a camel into the desert.
Be the funnest mom ever.
Feel like a good human being.
Adopt a kid/ sponsor kid's education.
Be financially independent.
Watch the launch of the space shuttle.
Tell someone the story of my life, sparing no details.
Stay out all night dancing and go to work the next day without having gone home (just once).
Shower in a waterfall.
Spend New Year's in an exotic location.
Get passionate about a cause and spend time helping it, instead of just thinking about it.
Write my will.
Buy my own house and then spend time making it into exactly what I want.
Bomb North India.