Thursday, February 19, 2009

Joys of Motherhood- II


Ah well, I should really blog more often. My second trimester was pretty enjoyable. I am almost full term now and it's getting a little uneasy. Especially with the events around the nation which anger me a great deal, I think I might just have the baby a little before its due. Jobi has been great all along. Cooking, taking care of me and cooking a lot more. Boy, can he cook! I have even started wearing his clothes now :/

Anyway, coming back to one of the events that has pissed me off. The Mangalore pub incident. The whole nation watched as women were dragged out of a lounge and beaten. Now, how come the media knew that would happen? Fine, they were there "co-incidentally" , why didn't they try to protect the girls? According to me, media is supposed to cover the events of the nation,yes but not in such a shameful manner wherein these women who needed to be protected weren't!

This post is supposed to be about my "joys" so yeah, I have been pampered A LOT. But I cannot wait to get done. My temper has been going a little off track and it is a consolation to know that it is normal during pregnancy. I don't know what to expect in the near future but I am sure as hell excited. I have been reading up a lot about labour but that doesn't make me any less nervous! And no, youtube videos, my friend, don't help either! Also, I found out that my doc doesn't let anyone in the room. The joy! I am trying to focus on the non-existant brighter side.

Ugh! I just want to be done with this. NOW.